Vladimir Panteleev wrote:
> Why not make it open-source?

I sort of did. The code was available in my dcode folder and
the source is here:
http://arsdnet.net/d-web-site/site.d
http://arsdnet.net/d-web-site/nntp.d

I have a github account now, but I didn't at the time I wrote
that, so I just dropped the files in web directory.

If I get back into it, I'll make a new github project for it all.

here's my github page with the support modules:
https://github.com/adamdruppe/misc-stuff-including-D-programming-language-web-stuff

> I'm itching to write a D web newsreader as well. (You'll never > make me use
> CGI though, mwahaha!)

Heh. But cgi is really quite nice. And my cgi.d module supports
fastcgi and an embedded http server too. Though my http server
kinda sucks; it's single threaded (uses select() to do
multiple connections). It does a decent job if each request goes
quickly, but if not, the whole thing can go to a stop.

But I'm not in a big rush to work on it since I like cgi well
enough, and kinda want to wait on Phobos networking to continue
forward.