Thanks to all who provided feedback! I read again the entire thread,
then made one more pass:

http://d-programming-language.org/new/

I didn't make technical/aesthetic changes (JS/noJS, placement of news,
links to secondary pages etc) so when providing additional feedback
please focus on the core message.

There are significant changes of content: some keywords are different,
text is shorter, no more "community" section (probably it'll go on a
different page).

There's a prominent example at the top. I'm thinking to rotate that
randomly, and pick examples out of an always-running contest.

Thanks,

Andrei
It looks pretty good in my opinion - just one tiny problem: the first sample code should use dictionary["two"] instead of table["two"] on line 8, so that it would actually compile. Other than that nitpick, and the fact that the download page is still on digitalmars.com, it looks great!