On 12/01/2011 08:02 AM, Timon Gehr wrote:
On 12/01/2011 06:34 AM, bcs wrote:
On 11/30/2011 08:47 PM, Abrahm wrote:
"bcs"<b...@example.com> wrote in message
A while back I built a tool to do automatic translation of C# to D1.

Oh, so you prefer the easy tasks then! Noted. (Embedded sarcasm defined:
Try going from D to C#! A very much harder, end of the chapter
excercise).

The direction was not by choice, we had a C# code base a need to run on
Linux and a good reason to not us Mono.

Nice! =D. How well does the resulting C#-style D code perform?

I don't recall if we ever ran per test. I do remember that wasn't a huge amount slower. I'm also not sure we ever finished it, but if not, it was for lack of resources not any technical constraint.