On 2011-Dec-05 18:30:54+00:00, bearophile wrote:
Manu:
but I don't believe I'm alone.. the rest
of the gamedev community will find D soon enough if the language gets it
right...
I think games are one of the most important short-term purposes of D, despite I
think D was not explicitly designed to write games.
I played a game, where experience counter was int32, it wasn't meant to
overflow during normal play, but it allowed console commands, which could be a
lot of fun, so I made xp overflow to negative values, it didn't make any
trouble, just in the case it used checked arithmetic, it would crash, not so
much fun.