Le 11/12/2011 17:34, Andrei Alexandrescu a écrit :
On 12/11/11 9:46 AM, dsimcha wrote:
We decided to fix this issue by automatically shedding the top-level
const when passing an array or a pointer by value into a function.

Really silly question: Why not do the same for primitives (int, float,
char, etc.) or even structs without indirection? I've seen plenty of
code that blows up when passed an immutable double because it tries to
mutate its arguments. About 1.5 years ago I fixed a bug like this in
std.math.pow().

Yes, that would be good to do as well.

Andrei

I was thinking about sugesting this. So obviously, this is a +1 to me.