On Monday, 12 December 2011 at 15:32:05 UTC, Jakob Ovrum wrote:
(Unrelated side-note: I am using the web interface and I'm not well seasoned with using newsgroups, is there a better way to reply to multiple small posts than replying to each individually like I just did? I apologize if I'm being spammy.)

I don't think that's a problem.

But to answer your question, no. The next best thing is to reply to the posts' common parent, or the thread's first post. Cite authors preserving the name/timestamp line and relevant quoted context.