On 12/27/11 11:37 AM, Artur Skawina wrote:
I want to warn against the paradoxical "I can't get creative use of
feature X working, therefore I'm going back to my old language
where I can't even think of X."

It may seem paradoxical at first, but isn't. That feature X, often
together with Y and Z, could be one of the main reasons for choosing
the language - so if that feature doesn't deliver, or isn't reliable
enough, this is a valid reason to go back to a maybe less powerful,
but at least reliable language. Not only because of the current
failure, but also out of fear of what else may break.

artur

You may want to also quote the paragraph following that, which is very close to what you said :o). In brief, I entirely agree.