On 1/25/12 2:31 PM, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
"Steven Schveighoffer"<schvei...@yahoo.com>  wrote in message

I must rave about the trackpad on the macbook pro.  The interface is so
damned good, I hate going back to my linux laptop (which I must do for
work).

A good trackpad?!? That seems difficult to believe. Whenever I use a laptop,
I just grab/carry-around a trackball (or at least a mouse). I can barely use
those touchpad things, and IBM's "clitmouse" is only a little bit better.

It's the first one I've ever used that I liked. I like it so well, I even got an external "Magic Trackpad" for desktop use.