On 2012-02-03 13:24, dennis luehring wrote:
Am 03.02.2012 13:10, schrieb dennis luehring:
Am 03.02.2012 13:02, schrieb Jonathan M Davis:
C++ doesn't have interfaces, and C# and Java don't allow function
implementations of any kind on interfaces. The same is not true for D.

but as you can see in my example - my static function isn't implemented
in the interface scope

interface test
{
static void blub();<----
}

there is no example of an not implemented static in a interface

i think should file an bug report for both

The implementation could come from a different object file. But you should get a linker error if it doesn't.

--
/Jacob Carlborg