On 2012-02-08 02:33, James Miller wrote:
As somebody that frequently laments the lack of documentation in
general (I use Silverstripe at work, in which the documentation is
patchy at best) I work hard on my documentation.

Adam's stuff is very good, I plan to take a look at it and "borrow"
some code for a web framework I'm working on. But I am also
open-sourcing modules that I am using as I go along. It would be cool
if we ended up with a set of independent modules that worked well
together but had few dependencies.

I guess the point is whether Adam is ok with the community extending
his work separately, since
"misc-stuff-including-D-programming-language-web-stuff" isn't exactly
a catchy name :P.

It would be unfortunate if Adam's work wasn't built upon, and that
work was needlessly replicated, then tightly integrated into some
other project, rather than being something that everybody could use.

Maybe Adam's code can be used as a base of implementing a library like Rack in D.

http://rack.rubyforge.org/

--
/Jacob Carlborg