Le 10/02/2012 05:37, Walter Bright a écrit :
On 2/9/2012 12:09 PM, Bruno Medeiros wrote:
Nice article! I particularly liked this comment:
"The classic hacker disdain for “bondage and discipline languages” is
short
sighted – the needs of large, long-lived, multi-programmer projects
are just
different than the quick work you do for yourself."

I implicitly agree with you. But people have written large programs in
dynamic languages, and claim it works out equivalently for them. I don't
have enough experience in that direction to decide if that's baloney or
not.

Well I did that. The language doesn't replace programmer discipline and skills. Or, to say thing another way : the programmer is more important than the language.

But it is clear that successful code in non typed languages ends up beeign typed anyway, just based on discipline, in most of the code.

Typeless is great when sketching some piece of code, but you'll way more problem at the end.