Am 12.02.2012 15:27, schrieb Nick Sabalausky:
"Daniel Murphy"<yebbl...@nospamgmail.com>  wrote in message
"Paulo Pinto"<pj...@progtools.org>  wrote in message
If you remove all of that then how good would D- be in regard with
existing languages being used for the same tasks?

You still have all of D's compile-time magic, which I miss every time I
need to do embedded programming.  You still have the simple syntax
improvement. I would love to be able to do away with the preprocessor and
stupidly_long_method_names_because_of_no_overloading_or_method_syntax.

Plus a module system that's actually sane.

+1 on this one actually.

C, C++ and Objective-C are the only languages without proper module support. I really miss my Turbo Pascal days, where compilation was
just instantanious.

--
Paulo