On 2/21/12 5:55 AM, Regan Heath wrote:
On Sun, 19 Feb 2012 23:04:59 -0000, Andrei Alexandrescu
<seewebsiteforem...@erdani.org> wrote:

On 2/19/12 4:00 PM, Nick Sabalausky wrote:

Seriously, how is this not *already* crystal-clear? I feel as if
every few
weeks you're just coming up with deliberately random shit to argue so
the
rest of us have to waste our time spelling out the obvious in insanely
pedantic detail.

It sometimes happened to me to be reach the hypothesis that my
interlocutor must be some idiot. Most often I was missing something.

I get the impression that you find "Devil's advocate" a useful tool for
generating debate and out of the box thinking.. there is something to be
said for that, but it's probably less annoying to some if you're clear
about that from the beginning. :p

Where did it seem I was playing devil's advocate? Thanks.