Le 02/03/2012 14:30, Marco Leise a écrit :
Am 02.03.2012, 14:01 Uhr, schrieb deadalnix <deadal...@gmail.com>:

Le 02/03/2012 11:56, Jacob Carlborg a écrit :

You only get an error if there is a memory access involved (vtable,
member data etc.)

I never thought about that.

This is a common C++ interview question.

Don't scare him! I only had interviews in small companies with
self-educated programmers. One question was, what Delphi cannot do. I
said, writing a kernel and cross-platform development wouldn't work, but
the answer the employer was looking for was COBRA. (And I think even at
that time there was already a solution for that.)
The difficulty really depends on how sophisticated a company's personnel
department is. :-)

Yes, many company don't go that far in interview. But this is a red flag to me.