09.03.2012 2:23, Manu пишет:
On 9 March 2012 01:56, Mantis <mail.mantis...@gmail.com <mailto:mail.mantis...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    [...]
    Is tuple required to be anonymous struct? I thought it's
    implementation details that may be done the other way if tuples
    implemented in language rather then library. There's another
    problem with non-named return values, as this:
    auto (sin_a, cos_a) = sincos( a );
    is not equivalent to this:
    auto (cos_a, sin_a) = sincos( a );

I can't imagine a syntax that's non-destructive to the existing grammar where order is not important, but order would be clearly stated in the auto-complete pop-up, and in the reference. Also mismatching types would throw errors.

You can't mess with the parameters order in this case: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/36715190/Images/par_order.jpg Is it impossible to make efficient multiple return values without the need to trade off the help from tools?