Le 07/03/2012 04:46, Nick Sabalausky a écrit :
"Adam D. Ruppe"<destructiona...@gmail.com>  wrote in message
On Wednesday, 7 March 2012 at 03:24:23 UTC, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
I don't understand this complaint at all. curr is an incredibly common
abbreviation for current.

Is it your *first* choice?

In the general case, it frequently is for me. In the specific case of
Clock.curr(ent)?Time, I'm equally happy either way. Although I agree with
whoever it was (Brad?) that said "Clock.now()" would be even better.

The usage of current is often a smell that is saying « I had no clue how to name that, so I did name it using current ».

Meaningful name are what we should look for. And now is meaningful.