Le 14/03/2012 14:43, FeepingCreature a écrit :
On 03/14/12 12:13, deadalnix wrote:
Le 13/03/2012 23:24, Vladimir Panteleev a écrit :
I think something like this needs to end up in Druntime, at least for
Linux x86 and x64.

You are loosing EAX in the process.
It's somewhat unavoidable. One way or another, you need to find _some_
threadlocal spot to stick those extra size_t.sizeof bytes, since you mustn't
lose data, but the hack works by _overwriting_ the return address.

Thread local storage is a very easy thing in D. Can't we just use a static variable and set from within the signal handler ?