On 03/17/2012 10:44 AM, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
On 2012-03-17 18:36, bls wrote:
On 03/17/2012 09:50 AM, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
This is why a proper compiler is needed, this will not work in the long
run.

Are you aware that doxgen's xml output is based on gcc-xml ?

No, I was not aware of that. What is the problem then, doxygen choking
on the XML or GCC choking on the include files?

I think it is necessary to say that doxygen, respective gcc-xml, is
working on stripped and annotated header files (so called interface
files)
f.i. http://svn.wxwidgets.org/viewvc/wx/wxWidgets/trunk/interface/wx/

So, stupid manual work is needed to create these interface files.

That sucks.

Yeah it sucks, but on the other hand it is AFAIK just removing the private stuff (methods, decls, etc.) forward decls, and write some annotations.. like @iOS-only from the header.

I really hope to see a working wxD soon. I will try to create bindings for the wxShapeFramework than..