On 25.03.2012 4:26, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
"Nick Sabalausky"<a@a.a>  wrote in message

Yea, I agree that's what it sounds like. I tried to post a response, but
I'm just getting this result (and yes, this is with JS enabled):

Asirra validation failed!
ticket = start ASIRRAVALIDATION ir=cd ir  data=
  start RESULT ir=1cd ir 1 data=Failend Resource id #62cd ir 0 data=
  start DEBUG ir=cd ir  data=exceptions.Exception: invalid ticket formatend
Resource id #62cd ir 0 data=
end Resource id #62XML:

  Fail
  exceptions.Exception: invalid ticket format

No luck here as well.
I'm really curious of that guy's actual problem though.
First bet is, of course, non-cached regex or regexp.

--
Dmitry Olshansky