Le 05/04/2012 16:47, Steven Schveighoffer a écrit :
But for moving a module like std.algorithm to a package, it's cumbersome.

Not really. Just move the files to another directory (i.e.
std/internal/algorithm) and publicly import them.

std/internal isn't good. If I just want to import sort, I would have to do std.internal.algorithm.sort, which isn't good.

Plus, the package accessibility modifier would be broken with such a pattern.

The all.d, package.d, _.d, or, as I propose foldername.d (and submodules into foldername) do not break package accessibility modifier, which is better.