Le 06/04/2012 01:32, Michel Fortin a écrit :
On 2012-04-05 21:43:24 +0000, Andrei Alexandrescu
<seewebsiteforem...@erdani.org> said:

I think we should be looking for a solution that not only allows
replacing module -> package transparently, but also allows people to
import the newly introduced fine-grained modules.

I think it'd be valuable too. But how do you do that without creating
ambiguous fully qualified names?

It isn't possible. But as already mentioned, all name doesn't make sense in all situation, so most of the time, disambiguation can be done.

Plus, we want to be able to split module when they grow, and in such a situation, collisions will never happen, because all symbols comes from the same module in a first place.