Why is there so much emphasis on printBenchmarks()?

benchmark() and runBenchmarks() are clearly the core of this library, and yet they are relegated to second-class citizen: "Oh, I guess you can use this". Normally, I wouldn't be so picky, but this is a standard library. Focus should be on functionality.

Providing formatted output is a nice bonus, but to me, it's just a bonus. Any benchmarking part of a large project is bound to format the output itself (to log benchmark results against revisions in a database or something like that).

Also, benchmark() and runBenchmarks() are kind of confusing at first glance. Something along the lines of benchmarkModule() and benchmarkAllModules() would be more sensible.