On Tuesday, 10 April 2012 at 19:31:49 UTC, Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
On 4/10/12, Masahiro Nakagawa <repeate...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Andrej,

Sorry, I wasn't aware that this thread.

I just deleted the old repository ;)

Great!

In japan, many companies use MessagePack to reduce the processing
time.

That's really cool. So D is popular in Japan?

Now increasing.
I wrote D article titled "The Design and Evolution of D" at programming magazine. (See http://longgate.co.jp/books/grimoire-vol2.html . Currently, I am working on new article for vol.3) I sometimes translate other language scripts into D for spreading how to write D.

In addition, we(Me, SHOO, Kenji and other D programmers) help the D newbies in d-users, weblog and Twitter.
Yesterday, one game developer started D instead of Ruby!
And kaz uses D for developing product at usagee company :)