On 2012-04-10 23:30, Nick Sabalausky wrote:

I feel like a hypocritical flake for saying this mere days after affirming
my commitment to my HaxeD/Goldie projects over in the thread "Goldie Parser
Generator. Haxe language definition."...But unless there are strong
objections (doubtful), I'd be willing to put those projects on a summer
hiatus to mentor a DWT, wxD or Android (or *maybe* even iOS) project for
gsoc since I'm convinced those *are* more important to D.

Cool. I'm always here to help with DWT, but not as a mentor.

--
/Jacob Carlborg