On Thursday, 3 May 2012 at 14:50:09 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
Just letting you all know we're working on the frustrating and increasingly frequent "Load at xx.xx, try again later" errors when reading this forum through NNTP. They are caused by a significant growth spurt in newsgroup readership that occurred in recent times. We are working with our provider to fix these issues.

Thanks,

Andrei

I don't know if someone was working on the NNTP server this morning, but it was really, really bad for a couple of minutes. I got "XHR error" and nothing else. Then it wen't back to normal.