On Saturday, 19 May 2012 at 18:41:28 UTC, Sandeep Datta wrote:
On Saturday, 19 May 2012 at 18:37:20 UTC, David Nadlinger wrote:
On Saturday, 19 May 2012 at 18:31:45 UTC, Sandeep Datta wrote:
Please do let me know if this is a legitimate bug and if I need to file a bug report.

x86_64 struct ABI differences are a known problem and being worked on, a fix will likely be included with the next release.

David

Hmm, are there any known work arounds? I am in a fix as I need to use the demios/libclang wrapper but it has several functions which return structs.

Oops...hit send a little too early...I guess building with -m32 should fix this problem, no?