On Sunday, 20 May 2012 at 11:40:35 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
On 2012-05-19 20:41, Sandeep Datta wrote:

Hmm, are there any known work arounds? I am in a fix as I need to use the demios/libclang wrapper but it has several functions which return
structs.

There are bindings that are more up to date in my DStep project. It also contains some useful wrappers:

https://github.com/jacob-carlborg/dstep/tree/master/clang

The bindings are in the "c" directory.

Thanks but will your bindings work in 64bit mode? It seems to me some functions are still returning a struct. I think I will have to rebuild llvm+clang in 32bit, right?