On 5/30/12 12:51 PM, deadalnix wrote:
http://schneide.wordpress.com/tag/liquid-lock/

I explained that in another post a few minutes ago, and yes, this is it.

Maybe i should write an article on that, I though it was more well
known.

As a side note, I'm highly weary of inventing new terminology. This is a
general remark, not related to this particular instance. Most often when
I personally found the need to invent a new term, it was because of not
having done my homework of looking at related work.

Andrei

I didn't invented that term. But this is off topic.

I know. Apparently Daniel Lindner invented it in a blog post that made no inroads on the net in five months.

How would you call
that phenomena ?

"Researching related work". It's very common outside the academic circles, and very frowned upon inside them.