On 09/06/12 16:08, bearophile wrote:
I have had to use Rational nunbers in D two or three times (once during
simplification of expressions that contain operations among integer numbers, to
not lose exact precision with floating point numbers). I have written a
rationals module for D1 and later I have converted it to D2. So you see two
persons that have implemented them.

It's a small module, that uses std.bigint, it's not a binding to C code, so
putting it in Deimos is not necessary. I'd like a rationals module in Phobos.

... so, I can lend my voice to support inclusion of your module :-) Is there anything more practical that I could do to assist?