On Sunday, 10 June 2012 at 11:00:51 UTC, Johannes Pfau wrote:
Am Sun, 10 Jun 2012 12:03:15 +0200
schrieb "Jonas Drewsen" <jdrew...@nospam.com>:

When looking at the associated RFC I noticed that a UUID can contain e.g. timestap, clock, node fields. What about providing properties that could return these fields?

Why would you need those? A UUID only needs to be unique, which is guaranteed by those node, timestamp and clock fields. But the exact value of node, timestamp, clock is never important, as long as it's unique. std.uuid can't create version 1&2 uuids so we never have to set
these fields either.

I do not know actually. If you believe that they are not usable anyway then please ignore my suggestion.

It would also be nice to have an index in the top of the page like std.algorithm has.

OK, I'll have a look at that.

Great

/Jonas