On 12.06.2012 15:46, Johannes Pfau wrote:
Am Mon, 11 Jun 2012 13:12:49 +0200
schrieb Johannes Pfau<nos...@example.com>:

Am Sun, 10 Jun 2012 18:49:03 +0200
schrieb Johannes Pfau<nos...@example.com>:

Am Sat, 09 Jun 2012 21:30:57 +0400
schrieb Dmitry Olshansky<dmitry.o...@gmail.com>:
Code: https://github.com/jpf91/phobos/blob/std.uuid/std/uuid.d
API-Docs: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24218791/d/src/uuid.html

I pushed these changes suggested by Dmitry Olshansky and Jonas
Drewsen:

* Add documentation table
* Rename UUID.isNil -->  UUID.empty
* Merge ParserException and IsufficientInputException into
   UUIDParserException
* Add note about std.variant.Variant
* Rewrite example to avoid cast
* Add non-working(commented out) variadic constructor
* Rename extractRegex -->  uuidRegex
* Use std.algorithm.swap instead of swapRanges

* parseUUID now supports InputRanges with ElementType == dchar (all
   string types are still supported as well)

* randomUUID now creates the RNG only once per thread.
* randomUUID lazily seeds the RNG once (per thread) on the first
   function call
* randomUUID now uses the new seed overload (requires
   https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/phobos/pull/627 )
* the unsafe randomUUID overload taking only a type has been removed.

Judging by the swift rate of fixes and keeping in mind that it's only ~1.5 KLOC with abundance of unit tests I'm tempted to suggest the following.

Let's trim the review time span a bit, so that review ends at 18-19 June and voting ends at 25-26 June. That's, of course, given that you and others don't mind it.

How does it sound?

--
Dmitry Olshansky