On 07/11/2012 03:50 PM, Walter Bright wrote:
On 7/11/2012 11:54 AM, David Piepgrass wrote:
That reminds me, I was so happy the first two times I got an undefined
symbol
error in D. The compiler said: "Did you mean '<correct variable
name>'?" LOL,
don't tell me how it works... it's magic, right? I love a good error
message.

I added a spelling checker to the undefined identifier code, using the
variables in scope as the dictionary. It's a fun little nicety.

I remember you took some heat for this because of compiler slowdowns, as well as a public admonishment from Andrei because it wasn't a priority. Must be nice to get some positive feedback on it :)