On 12-07-2012 18:33, deadalnix wrote:
On 12/07/2012 18:09, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
On Thu, 12 Jul 2012 10:58:28 -0400, deadalnix <deadal...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Both desirable things, but I don't think those would have much
impact on
the D/Objective-C bridge.

I think this is not a problem as big as it is stated.

Most of that code will be executed close to never, and 60Mb isn't a
big deal for any modern computer, not even for most cell phones now.

You will never ever ever convince me that 60MB for a hello world program
is "the norm", and should just be accepted on any platform.

-Steve

It depend what the function look like. if it is 60Mb + x where x is
aproximatively proportional to the amount of code, it is fine.

I don't think you're going to convince your average Android/iOS user to download 60+ MB for your app. :)

--
Alex Rønne Petersen
a...@lycus.org