I think it's a missing feature. But what are the use cases? In Python it's easy to do, but it's not a common need.
True, I suppose. It just seems like the programmer could have access to some sort of associative array, where you could have multiple stored values per key sorted by scope.

With their names and mixin() then maybe you able to do what you look for.
So basically there's no easy way to make a prettyprint like:
foreach(field;__traits(allFields, myClass)) { str ~= field; }

With the proposed __ctWrtiteln you are able to print things at compile time to standard output. But there is no enough introspection to know how much time it takes to compile part of a program.
Assuming this is the same as #pragma (msg, ""). I just meant actually calling code that runs at compile time that isn't a static-ly defined constant.

The operator overloading syntax is string-based, so adding new operators is not too much hard. But I don't know what are the advantages and disadvantages. The $ operator is used (in a certain context) to denote the length of collections.
I'm not sure what you mean. Do you mean I can go edit the open source compiler and add in my own language feature? Or does the ability to add a $/@ operator already exist?