On Thu, 26 Jul 2012 17:17:39 +0200
Andrej Mitrovic <andrej.mitrov...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 7/26/12, Andrei Alexandrescu <seewebsiteforem...@erdani.org> wrote:
> > The OP is likely new to the community, so throwing acronyms around
> > may not be helpful.
>
> http://dlang.org/glossary.html
>
> Now if someone would stop fiddling with the damn javascript which
> keeps erroring out.. I'm beginning to join the Nick camp w.r.t. JS. :p

JavaScript is a technology (from the makers of clearly the greatest web
browser of all time - Netscape) whose primary usage, and indeed killer
feature, is to enable people to develop new and exciting ways to make
the web slower, more broken, and more obnoxious than could ever be
achieved with mere HTML/CSS alone. This, of course, is a major win for
humanity in general, and is something we can all be proud of.

http://semitwist.com/articles/article/view/my-awesome-web-development-game