On Sunday, 5 August 2012 at 16:10:51 UTC, João Matos wrote:
I think so. I'll be taking a look at this soon, I'm interested in getting it to work on Windows. If someone wants to collaborate on it, feel free to mail me.

I'd be happy to help if you have any questions regarding the LDC side of things. As for the actual implementation, I guess I have to pass, even though I have a pretty good understanding of SEH right now, because I'm right in the middle of an exam session at university right now. My plan was to have a look at this in September or so, but I'll gladly work on ARM support instead.

David