It looks like the 'getAddress' function requires the memory to have been obtained using allocateMemory. It seems to me this would prevent the (excelllent) builtin gargbage collector from working, which would be a waste.

It seems .net would be a better target, but according to the thread that xenon325 links to, that either can't be done, or is very hard.

i don`t know about compilers so much (but with my friend we make something like C-scripting language with own virtual machine). so, it is impossible to make jvm byte code from D. can you explain the reason in more details?