All this discussion on the use of auto in the docs made me notice something else about the docs I missed.

I like how ranges are documented and think digest could do the same. Instead of an ExampleDigest, just write the details under isDigest.

I don't see a need for template the constraint example (D idiom).

This would require changing examples which use ExampleDigest, but maybe that should happen anyway since it doesn't exist.

I don't see a reason to change my vote because of this, its all documentation.