On 9/25/12 10:05 AM, deadalnix wrote:
OK, my bad. It means that tuple(...) behave differently than T...
defined tuples.

And both behave differently than Caml or Haskell's tuples.

isn't the time for some unification ? Preferably on how tuples work in
other languages, except if limitations can be shown and better proposal
are made (and not include that in D2.xxx).

I'm not sure actually. The way I look at it, built-in tuples are quite low-level (types can't be spelled, automatic expansion and flattening, undecided first-class semantics) and should seldom be dealt with directly. The best use of built-in tuples is in the implementation of truly well-behaved, composable tuples.