On 2012-10-01 04:55, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:

A problem I've been having ever since I started doing professional
programming is that my focus time is a lot less than it used to be.

I used to be able to sit down and spend a full month on one single
thing, very few distractions as the monday return to work was /not/
inevitable... But recently that time has been limited to only three
days, if I'm lucky, before something comes up and takes my attention away.

That's the big issue. I'm basically limited to one or two hours per day, if I'm lucky. Last week I only got a couple of minutes per day. This weekend I spent debugging DWT which lead nowhere, which felt like quite waste.

--
/Jacob Carlborg