On Saturday, 29 September 2012 at 16:34:41 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
On 9/29/12 11:30 AM, Mr. Anonymous wrote:
I think documentation is really important, and something has to be done about it. How can a newcomer get started with D when he doesn't have a
readable documentation of Phobos?

Agree. It's high time we replace the silly litany of names at the top with a more sensible index (or, indeed, nothing at all!)

Andrei

That sounds great. I'm an experience developer new to D and i find the documentation quite frustrating to navigate and use. Things are kind of all over the place at the minute.