On Monday, 1 October 2012 at 22:23:51 UTC, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
Keywords are considered to be incredibly expensive. Being able to use a name starting with @ rather than a keyword does reduce the cost, but you're still going to have to drive a very hard bargain to talk Walter into adding anything like that to the language at this point. Adding much of _anything_ to the
language is generally considered expensive.

I'm not sure if you meant the same, but I meant the word "cost" of a feature as "the amount the feature complicates the language". Also, I'm only asking people to "buy" this feature in the sense of: "what would you say about this feature if the language was still back on the drawing board and nothing had been written down yet".