On Wednesday, 10 October 2012 at 11:39:29 UTC, Iain Buclaw wrote:

NB: GCC has no such equivalent, and IMO libraries should be specified during the linking step. Such information simply doesn't belong inside
a source file as a source file can be compiled or assembled even
without a linking stage.

Regards,

Well, to comply with the standard it must at least ignore it.

http://dlang.org/pragma.html

I don't see this needing to be outside the source files. Actually I'd be happy if all that was supported was exporting that information, probably to the json. What bothers me with not having this information in the library is that each project I create will now need to copy and paste my lib dependencies, or the general need to remember what library is used by a given library.

Marco,

As for versions. I don't know what version of ole32.dll I'm using or how to find out, I don't really care either. But I guess it would be good to have the option though.