On 2012-10-11 04:54, Jesse Phillips wrote:
On 2012-10-10 17:00, Jesse Phillips wrote:
As for versions. I don't know what version of ole32.dll I'm using or how
to find out, I don't really care either. But I guess it would be good to
have the option though.

A package manager would be the solution for that.

I don't see why, I'm the programmer I'd have to tell the package manager
what version I'm using... and again I don't know what it is. I'd think
pragma(lib) + package manager would get along nicely.

"Hi there, I need this library." says the source file.

"Hmm, ok, let me get this version as I've been instructed to do so."
replies the PM.

"Hey, what about me... lib..." says a close friend.

"Yeah, yeah, let me see... how does the latest version sound/what is
installed? I don't know what you need but we can give this a try." sadly
replies the PM.

"Mister programmer man, you have unspecified library versions for...
What do would you like to do with them? Did the currently selected
version work out for you?" The PM tells the programmer.

Also see my other post:

http://forum.dlang.org/thread/mailman.695.1349857389.5162.digitalmar...@puremagic.com?page=3#post-k54hng:241rra:241:40digitalmars.com

--
/Jacob Carlborg