On Saturday, 20 October 2012 at 18:56:01 UTC, Alex Rønne Petersen wrote:
Yes. My bad. :)

I figured you had invented time travel… ;)

In all seriousness, I would also love to see the std.process rewrite in the next release, as I have been several times in situations now where I wanted to use D to write a little tool, but could not due to its basically non-existent support for handling child processes.

Oh, and could somebody please post a link to the latest version of the new std.process draft? I will probably add cross-platform support for constraining execution time and resource (RAM, mostly) usage, but there is no point in reimplementing it if it's already there.

David