On 2012-10-23 22:47, Mike van Dongen wrote:
Hi all!

I've been working on an URI parser which takes a string and then
separates the parts and puts them in the correct properties.
If a valid URI was provided, the (static) parser will return an instance
of Uri.

I've commented all relevant lines of code and tested it using unittests.

Now what I'm wondering is if it meets the phobos requirements and
standards.
And of course if you think I should do a pull request on GitHub!

My code can be found here, at the bottom of the already existing file
uri.d:
https://github.com/MikevanDongen/phobos/blob/uri-parser/std/uri.d

Thanks,

Mike van Dongen.

I would have expected a few additional components, like:

* Domain
* Password
* Username
* Host
* Hash

A way to build an URI base on the components.
It would be nice if there were methods for getting/setting the path component as an array. Also methods for getting/setting the query component as an associative array.

A few stylistic issues. There are a lot of places where you haven't indented the code, at least how it looks like on github.

I wouldn't put the private methods at the top.

--
/Jacob Carlborg