On Wednesday, 24 October 2012 at 12:47:15 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
BTW don't forget that this is legal:

?value&value=1&value=2

The appropriate type for the AA is

string[][string]

Thanks for the type! It's now implemented.

uri = Uri.parse("http://dlang.org/?value&value=1&value=2";);
assert(uri.queryMulti == ["value": ["", "1", "2"]]);
assert(uri.query["value"] == "2");

On Thursday, 25 October 2012 at 11:44:11 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
Awesome, now it's only missing documentation :)

It's a dirty job, but someone's gotta do it ;)
I have commented all code that's not straightforward, but nothing for the Ddoc.

Can you give me an example of how specific I need to be in the documentation?