Ron- please- you still have not told us which office of what organization
with what authority told you to "cease and desist".
Please clarify.
Bill

At 06:05 PM 2/5/2005 -0500, you wrote:

>This is a very good Idea,
>
> >I was thinking of
> >asking my local SM to ask ARRL for some clarification of what is and isn't a
> >valid mode before I try transmitting it.  I may still do so -----

Bill Aycock - W4BSG
Woodville, Alabama

Meet the McDonald¿s® Lincoln Fry  get free digital souvenirs,
Web-only video and bid on the Lincoln Fry prop charity auction.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/oesLWD/fV0JAA/r1hLAA/ELTolB/TM