Sent: Saturday, April 09, 2005 2:03 PM
Subject: [digitalradio] SCAMP

Where can the SCAMP software be downloaded? This has been ask several
times and noe one seems to be willing to answer. Everything that I
have found on the web points to the RDFT for HDSSTV. If SCAMP is the
same as HDSSTV then you will have to have a very fast computer to
operate (1.2 gig or better). I am running a 400MHz and when I am able
to copy a file that is 90 seconds transmit time it takes about 3 times
that long to decode a picture. WinDRM is not much better in copying. I
set here and copy some 40 meter signal that is S-7 to S-9 and
sometimes I get the file but most of the time I don't.

SCAMP softwre must be a well kept secret if no one knows where to
download it !!!

Joe

The K3UK DIGITAL MODES SPOTTING CLUSTER AT telnet://208.15.25.196/

The K3UK DIGITAL MODES SPOTTING CLUSTER AT telnet://208.15.25.196/