I have been getting several emails (3-4 per day) , some with attachments and some without, stating

"A message you sent to
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
contained Worm.Mydoom.AT and has not been delivered."

That is MY address and I have not been sending mail to myself.  I ran a virus check , twice, and I was reportedly '"clean".  Does anyone here know if there are "returned mail" "unable to delivery" messages that are scams themselves, or do I have something that my Virus checker is not catching?

My PC seems fine.

Andy K3UK

The K3UK DIGITAL MODES SPOTTING CLUSTER AT telnet://208.15.25.196/
More info at http:///www.obriensweb.com

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS